2018 Acura TLX Performance
Make the 2018 Acura TLX performance luxury sedan your go-to if you’re in the market for ultimate power, precision, and poise. Take advantage of the likes of:
- A 2.4L Inline-four engine that generates 206 hp and 182 lb-ft of torque via an eight-speed dual-clutch transmission with a torque converter
- An available 3.5L V6 engine that produces 290 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque via a nine-speed automatic transmission with sequential SportShift paddle shifters
- Precision All-Wheel Steer that boosts agility and stability with various maneuvers when your TLX has front-wheel drive
- Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive that distributes power from front to back and side to side to maintain optimal control and traction
- Integrated driving dynamics with different driving modes, including Econ, Normal, Sport, and Sport+
When you opt for the 2018 Acura TLX with the A-SPEC package, you’ll get a performance luxury sedan that reflects athleticism inside and out. The Acura TLX is designed with elements like a piano-black rear spoiler, dual exhaust outlets, and dark chrome LED taillight details. Inside, sportiness abounds with the likes of A-SPEC badging, an aluminum footrest pad, brushed-aluminum metal-look trim, and more. Additional features include:
- 19-inch Shark Gray Split Five-Spoke Wheels
- Black or red leather seating with contrast stitching and piping
- Driver’s power thigh extension
- Red on black gauges
- Round LED fog lights
- Front and rear parking sensors
An important aspect of the 2018 Acura TLX performance capabilities is its impressive fuel economy returns.
- 2.4L Inline-Four: Expect an EPA-estimated 23 mpg city and 33 mpg highway*.
- 3.5L V6 with front-wheel drive: Reach an EPA-estimated 20 mpg city and 32 mpg highway*.
- 3.5L V6 with Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive: Boost city returns to an EPA-estimated 21 mpg, while maintaining 30 mpg highway*.
- A-SPEC Model: Efficiency lowers slightly to an EPA-estimated 20 mpg city and 29 mpg highway on A-SPEC models*.
With features like Idle Stop on offer, too, the TLX becomes an even more efficient performer.
Test Drive the 2018 Acura TLX at Acura of Huntington
Take the 2018 Acura TLX for a spin at Acura of Huntington to experience its performance capabilities for yourself. Once you do, our team will be at the ready to assist you with financing! Compare the Acura TLX and the Lexus ES to learn more.